You can claim your Pag-ibig savings if you're already a permanent resident or citizen of another country.

You can also claim if you already have an immigrant visa and you're leaving the Philippines within 60 days.

Your valid reason for claiming your Pag-ibig Provident benefits is:

               Permanent Departure from the Country.

Documents Required:

1.  Application for Provident Benefits Claim

2.  Pag-ibig Transaction Card and one valid ID

   (If no transaction card, bring 2 valid IDs with photo and signature)
   Bring original and photocopies

3.  Photocopy of passport with immigrant visa, residence visa or settlement visa

4.  If you already have an immigrant visa, but have not yet immigrated and you're scheduled to leave the Philippines for your new country within 60 days, submit:
   Notarized Sworn Declaration of Intention to Depart from the Philippines Permanently

See here Provident Benefits Claim forms

Related Article:
Pag-ibig Retirement Claim Requirements (Provident Benefit Claim for Retired Members)